Daer Colleagues ,

We have a doctor who requires the following reference.

C. Chevalley  , "L'arithmetique dans les algebres de matrices",Actualites scientifiques et
industrielles. 323, Paris 1936  by Chevalley C.

Further details are pasted below .I have tried national holdings for
Australia  (and have also searched the internet/google)- and have been
unable  to locate a listing of this publication - can anyone help ?.

Many Thanks Cleo.

Chevalley, C. 1909- (Claude),

Título
L'arithmetique dans les algebres de matrices,par Claude Chevalley.

Imprenta
Paris, Hermann & cie, 1936.

Descr Fís
1 p.l., [5]-33 p., 1 l.

Série
Actualites scientifiques et industrielles. 323.

Série
Exposes mathematiques, pub. a la memoire de Jacques Herbrand. XIV.

Notas
"References": leaf at end.

Assunto
ÁLGEBRA ASSOCIATIVA

Série Ad
Actualités scientifiques et industrielles ; no. 323.

Tipo Mat
LIVRO

Acervo
Exemplares na biblioteca IME