On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:59:54 -0500, Wesley Alan Wright
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Mar 18, 2004, at 8:55 AM, Jim 'measuring Stick' Clapp wrote:
>

>> One guy had a snowboard ripped in half with AT bindings/boots on em.
>
>Stan the Mechanic Man: god bless him. He rides the line between genius
>and kook. I gotta give him my Peugeot, see what he can convert that
>into.

It wasn't that kooky kat Stan, but one of the (formerly) boarding bros.  I
thought it was cool how you could alternate between nostalgic old skool
wooden edges to new age phats every other turn.  By the way, Jim, the 2nd
run was even phiner.  We missed you guys at the snowfire.