>From: Just In Woods <[log in to unmask]>
>
>hey, check this out:
>
>http://departments.cvuhs.org/justinc/teleclub/samcam_teleclub_promo.htm

Hey Justin that was really cool, thanks for sharing it with us.  I just
showed it to E, and she was really impressed with both the presentation, and
the skiers.  I wish they had a tele club when I was at CVU, I could never
have imagined making a ski video as a project!  The whole tele club page was
great too, with the lexicon and photos etc.  I'm sending the link off to my
buds, many of whom are CVU alumni as well.  I'm sure they'll be psyched to
see that ski life is still going strong out in the old Hinesburg stomping
grounds.

J.Spin