Evan Osler [[log in to unmask]] writes;

>In case you're looking for a diversion this AM that doesn't involve
>slaughtering penguings:
>
>http://docs.unh.edu/nhtopos/nhtopos.htm

I've referred to that archive when searching out skiable lines from
long-abandonded ski trails/ski areas (eg. Mt. Grace MA.)  It's pretty
good!

And the fact that they're scans gives 'em a certain sepia patina that
can't be beat- print 'em out on a good color printer on heavy stock and
you'd swear they were the real thing! (I wish I had the printer that
could do 'em full scale!)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop