Interesting question to ask someone who doesn't know when they should
grow up.  Great answer.
Never thought about what I think about  when skiing --
  Henry got it quite right indeed.

What I did think about this morning at Stowe was we should have gotten
there a bit earlier. You'd have thought it was a major dump instead of
the minor several inches, the way it was tracked up.  The leftovers off
the quad were no surprize, but what did surprize was finding the first
frozen surfaces of this season under the leftovers - first  of the
season for me!   So... instead of following the hoards of snowboarders
over to the Gondola, We decided some peaceful powder might be found
elsewhere...and we found it.  It wasn't gnarly, it wasn't where I
normally go... but oh my gosh!...  there I was looking at very visible
ungroomed, untouched  powdery slope without a SINGLE TRACK on it...I
couldn't believe it.. and then ate it up.. and went up and did it again
just for fun.  2nd tracks.  Made my unexciting day.  The rambles down
some off side  tree-lined detours were pretty nice too.  No gnarl, but
some  barely tracked  powder in beautiful surroundings.  Looked like a
good place to do some first woods exploring should that day ever come
for me.  Once again, it became most noticeable that natural snow trails
don't have the icyness - firm in spots but not ice.

No complaints from me...
Carol