On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:02:38 -0500, Chris Kohler <[log in to unmask]
BIRD.EDU> wrote:

>The worst news: The drugs suck (Vicadin). They only knock out the pain
>no buzz. Damn medical advancements!!

For better or for worse, one thing I noticed after my 7 months of
consistent painkiller consumption last year, painkillers tend to give a
buzz more so when you aren't in any pain to begin with. Once I finally
recovered from back surgery it took only a very small dosage to buzz me
pretty hard. I was so sick of pills at that point that there wasn't much
excitement in it.

-Evan