Mine!

Dr's are unsure exactly what the damage is. I'm having an MRI later in the week to determine what excactly is wrong and what the next steps will be.

I was compressed in a turn at about 45 mph and couldn't hold it, got in the back seat and went down across my skis, got all twisted up and felt a pop and grind.

I managed to ski down two runs to get to my car, but it was very painful. What caused he most pain was trying to walk in ski boots, slipping on the snow and my knee actually twisting out of joint.

So pissed with the pending storm. I guess I'll have to wait until next season.

Make hard charging turns for me.

Later,
Dylan