Dear MEDLIBers,

One of my co-workers (and library school student) needs some information on
Science Citation Index.  We have struck out on finding much past 1992. (I
know she has tried Library Lit thru FirstSearch and MEDLINE). Her
particular interest is in the print version which throws an interesting
spin on the search.

Any suggestions for  finding more recent reviews dealing with the print
index or if the print index is even being printed still?  Please let me know.

Thanks!

Karen

>Do you know if there have been any current reviews written for the Science
>Citation Index print version or if the print version of this reference
>source is still available. I'm doing a classics of reference paper for my
>reference class and am coming up rather empty in terms of current reviews
>of this source. I emailed ISI if they could supply some information but
>have not had a response. Any help you can give would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Chris Wadle -- ILL LTA
>LHS-Peoria

Karen Heskett
Academic Resident Librarian
UIC Library of the Health Sciences - Peoria
http://www.uic.edu/depts/lib/lhsp/
309/671-8494