Hi--

I am trying to verify and hopefully ILL the following citation:

Tissue destruction as a function of time and temperature. (From Robson MC,
Krizek TJ and Wray RC: In Zuidema GD, Rutherford RD, and Ballinger A,
editors: Management of trauma, Philadelphia, 1979, WB Saunders Co.)

My doc is convinced that the chapter is called "Tissue destruction as a
function of time and temperature"  but I am pretty sure it's just a figure
or image in a chapter of that book but if someone out there has the book
and can either fax or e-mail me the entire Robson chapter, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Cheryl Anderson
Medical Librarian
Rush North Shore Medical Center
9600 Gross Point Road
Skokie, IL 60076

847-933-6236  ph
847-933-3830  fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This E-mail message and any attachments to it are
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to
intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or disseminate this
information.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender through a reply E-mail and delete the E-mail from your files.