Sorry for cross-posting:

We are attempting to ILL an abstract for a library patron and are having
difficulty obtaining it through DOCLINE, perhaps because it is from a
supplement or special issue.

I was able to verify the citation in BIOSIS:

Levey AS, Green T, Kusek JW, Beck G
A simplified equation to predict glomerular filtration rate from serum
creatinine.
J Am Soc Nephrol 11(Program and Abstract Issue). Sept. 2000. 155A

If anyone can supply this for free, we would be very grateful!

Thank you.
Debby

Deborah Magnan, PT, MLIS
Associate Librarian
Medical Library
Hackensack University Medical Center
30 Prospect Ave.
Hackensack, NJ   07601
email: [log in to unmask]
phone: (201) 996-2326
fax: (201) 996-2467

Important news about our email communications.
Hackensack University Medical Center has implemented secure messaging services.

If you need assistance with retrieving a secure email, please send an e-mail to
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message and any attachments from Hackensack University Medical
Center are confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. This
communication may contain Protected Health Information ("PHI"). PHI is confidential
information that may only be used or disclosed in accordance with applicable law.
There are penalties under the law for the improper use or further disclosure of PHI. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, then you may not read,
copy, distribute or otherwise use or disclose the information contained in this message.
If you received this message in error, please notify us by telephone at 201.996.2000 or
by e-mail to [log in to unmask]
Please indicate that you were not the intended recipient, and confirm that you have
deleted the original message. Please do not retransmit the contents of the message.
Thank you.

Hackensack University Medical Center is the proud recipient of Quality New Jersey's
Governor's Gold Award for Performance Excellence