Some graphics/charts that are included in the html version of articles of New England Journal of Medicine are designated as being available as a PowerPoint slide to be downloaded for teaching purposes.  We have a site license with IP access for NEJM, but I was prompted for a username and password when I tried to download such a slide.  When I e-mailed NEJM about this, the reply indicated that this feature is only available to personal subscribers, and that they "plan to introduce a program later in the year that will allow members of any institution that has a site license to purchase these personal features at a discounted rate."

***
Thomas B. Craig, MSLS
Assistant Director of Library Services
Watson W. Wise Medical Research Library
The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler
11937 US Hwy 271
Tyler, TX 75708
voice: 903-877-7442
fax: 903-877-2221
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
***
Opinions are those of the sender and are not an official statement of the University of Texas.