Free cone day is on April 27th!  (okay, maybe some would consider this
"spam", but I consider it "ice cream" :)

-Brooks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:36:01 -0400
From: Bill Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Free Cone Day from Ben & Jerry's

Thought you all would like to know.  I will definitely be there!!

>From: "Hallgren, Marta E." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> ,Christian Parke
<[log in to unmask]> ,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> ,Karen
McGillicuddy <[log in to unmask]> ,"[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]> ,"[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]> ,Andrew Centybear <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> ,Meredith White
<[log in to unmask]> ,Michael Staunton <[log in to unmask]>
,"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> ,"rgates13@ya! hoo.com"
>Subject: FW: Free Cone Day from Ben & Jerry's
>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:25:08 -0400
>
>Free ice cream April 27th!!
>

>Marta E. Hallgren
>
>Gallagher, Flynn & Company LLP
>
>(802) 651-7308

and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and