The report won't print out without the phone number.

Cheryl
Essex

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/26/04 04:19PM >>>
Hi Cheryl,

In the past we have given Petco copies of our dog
lists.  They're public information so we really can't
refuse, however, the lists we give out include owners
name, address and dogs name.  We don't offer phone
numbers.

Darlene
Rutland City