I'd be interested to hear about a free location to drop off old
computers as well!
We currently take ours to Chittenden Solid Waste district and they
charge per computer (I think the last time it was $10 each) They have
info on their website.
http://www.cswd.net/

Jean Campbell
Mount Mansfield Union High School
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
Technical Services
802-899-4690 X502

We have some old computers that need to be recycled.  I seem to recall
hearing from someone recently that there was somewhere we could take
old
computers and they would be recycled at no charge.  Unfortunately, I
can't
remember where!  (old age, I guess!!)

So if someone can point me in the right direction, I would be
grateful.
In case my hearing is going also and the above is not even accurate,
please let me know if you have any great suggestions for disposing of
very
old or non functional equipment.

Thanks,
Fred Wadlington, Systems Administrator
Milton Town School District
(802) 893-3215 x114

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student
information and you are not entitled to access such information under
FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you
destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to
anyone.