-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Fred Wadlington
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

We have some old computers that need to be recycled.  I seem to recall
hearing from someone recently that there was somewhere we could take old
computers and they would be recycled at no charge.  Unfortunately, I can't
remember where!  (old age, I guess!!)

So if someone can point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.
In case my hearing is going also and the above is not even accurate,
please let me know if you have any great suggestions for disposing of very
old or non functional equipment.

Thanks,
Fred Wadlington, Systems Administrator
Milton Town School District