In a message dated 3/31/04 8:06:32 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

I hope you do not see this post as inapproriate. I received an inquiry from the Orange-Windsor SU concerning a satellite Internet connection. If any of you have information that will help the supervisory union please respond directly to Cynthia Powers at: [log in to unmask]

Bill,

I do not see this sort of posting as inappropriate.  Somebody on the list might already be where Cynthia wants to go and can offer some words of wisdom.  What would be inappropriate in my mind, is vendor responses to the list instead of just to Cynthia.

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union
120 Ayers St.