We now have a total of 5 wireless labs in the Barre SU, two of which have been in service for most of this past school year.  At the high school, we have mounted the wirless hub on the cart and the printer is on the cart as well.  We will follow the same model for now at one of the K-8 builldings but the other already has some strategically placed airports mounted on walls and we will be adding more.

Our mobile labs tend to be dedicated to specific purposes, i.e, math, science, literacy.  Demand for them has been high and they are generating a level of excitement we don't see all that often.  HP/Compaq and Apple are our brands of choice.

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union
120 Ayers St.