There is a character called George Salzman. He appears to have got my
email address from the Science for the People Discussion List.
Periodically he spams me with unwanted material which is unrelated to
Science, whether 'For the People' or anything else.

I have asked him politely on several occasions to desist from this.

He has even acknowledged his error: ' I have removed your name from my
general list. You will receive nothing further from me after this note.'

But still it comes.

Do 'People' or 'Scientists' have anything to suggest about how best to
deal with incontinence?

Could this list have some policy of what is appropriate content for the
list, and what is unacceptable behaviour by members of it.

Yours

David Straton