From: Alan McIntosh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: presentations

Partners...the students can do the May 10 Council meeting.  What time
should we appear?  They will be working on a one-pager to
insert.  Mary...when is that needed?  They will be doing a power
point...assume the Council chambers are set up for such?  Deb....the CCMPO
sounds fine if the time works...do you have a time for the meeting?  We
will be circulating pie charts etc. from the survey prior to the our
meeting with the Partners in two weeks.  Partners...it would be great to
get feedback on the circulated material before you join us on the 27th of
April.  I will provide pizza and juice for that meeting.  Cheers.  Thanks
for the help with this partners!