Mary,
--
Here is the summary to be included in the Council members packets before the
meeting.

As concerned citizens and students of the University of Vermont, we have been
>participating in a service learning project partnering the School of Business
>Administration and the School of Natural Resources to address parking and
>traffic issues in downtown Burlington.

Working with local and regional Transportation Management Asociations, our
>goal has been to identify the most suitable transportation demand management
(TDM)practices for the area. As part of our project, we conducted a survey of
>downtown
businesses that explored parking and transportation  behavior of employees.