Hello all. I've attached a copy of our draft power point presentation that
we've
prepared for the City Council and CCMPO meetings.  We'll do a trial run through
at the SL meeting on Tuesday and hope that you all get a chance to look over
the slides before then, as any input would be greatly appreciated.  Some slides
are still a work in progress (as I've noted in the presentation)and we'd
especially like input on what if any recommendations or conclusions might be
appropriate to present.  Also, the pie chart slides presenting our survey
findings are still being edited for format.

Thanks, see you all on Tuesday at 5 pm!

Kelly

--
Kelly McCutcheon
Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources