Thanks everyone for the suggestions regarding CD's and tapes!!

Nighttime chorus of woodcocks, snow geese, Canada geese, barred owl,
great horned owl (?), and wingless spring peepers with hide-and-seek
moon above and sprinkles in the air.

Ian
Cornwall

What a wonderful bird the frog are
When he stand he sit almost;
When he hop he fly almost.
He ain't got no sense hardly;
He ain't got no tail hardly either.
When he sit, he sit on what he ain't got almost.

Anon.