Aparently not, cuz the slopes were empty.  After a warm and sunny FSC at
smuggs with the very esteemed company of telenaut, wes and Ben, I thought
the last chance of a family day on the big mountains may be in order.  I
had to talk Hannah down some of the scrapier sections atop Sterling since
the warm and sunny conditions I expected were placated by snow flurries.
Down lower, spring persisted and coditions were a little sloppier.  The
second run down rum runner, Hannah behaved more like the usual dog-head out
the car window speedster and kept up with the pack.  Mom and Hannah opted
out of the last ride while Hillary and I took her first trip up M1.  Much
like her dad finding the hype of Hellbrook slightly overstated, Hillary
found frozen granular upper chilicoot well within her means.  After
pointing out the views at high elevation we skied down barely avoiding a
snowboarder complaing to me that Hillary shouldn't be skiing from side to
side across the trail.  I told him he was wrong and out of control.
Hillary cut down Dan's Ford.  I followed and found things hard and bumby.
We made our way to the half pipe and finished with Hill's first trip down
the pipe.  I think we're heading back for more this afternoon since they're
closing the place up today.