Whiteface still has a considerable quantity open.  You may be dragging CJ and Carolyn away from the best option.  I also got a notice that Gore is going to close for the week but reopen for the 16th thru 18th.  It must be pretty nice still up top  down that-a-way.  I am gonna give it one last go tomorrow at Whiteface.  That will qualify as skiing in April for me.  (personal trivial goal)    Jimski

Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From the looks of the Stowe trail offerings (24 trails), Stowe is not
looking like such a great option for this weekend.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway - Enter today - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.