From: Chen, Carole [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Citation verification: Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head
and Neck Surgery

Dear Medlibers:

        I am trying to find the citation of a poorly copied article(no
journal name, page number, etc.). The article title is "Organ preservation
surgery for laryngeal cancer: the evolving role of the surgeon in the
multidisciplinary head and neck cancer team" by Gregory S. Weinstein, MD.
After a few hours of hair pulling, what I've found so far is that it is from
the journal called Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck
Surgery. Most likely, the article was published in 2003, vol 14. According
to the Author Index for the volume(I found on the web), Dr. Weinstein
published three articles in that journal in 2003. The page numbers for those
three articles are 1, 34, 129.
        For those of you who have this journal in your collection, could you
please kindly tell me the exact issue number and page number?
        Many thanks in advance!!!

Carole Chen, MLS
Associate Librarian
Medical Library
Hackensack University Medical Center
30 Prospect Avenue
Hackensack, NJ  07601
201.996.2326
201.996.2467(Fax)
Important news about our email communications.
Hackensack University Medical Center has implemented secure messaging services.

If you need assistance with retrieving a secure email, please send an e-mail to
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message and any attachments from Hackensack University Medical
Center are confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. This
communication may contain Protected Health Information ("PHI"). PHI is confidential
information that may only be used or disclosed in accordance with applicable law.
There are penalties under the law for the improper use or further disclosure of PHI. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, then you may not read,
copy, distribute or otherwise use or disclose the information contained in this message.
If you received this message in error, please notify us by telephone at 201.996.2000 or
by e-mail to [log in to unmask]
Please indicate that you were not the intended recipient, and confirm that you have
deleted the original message. Please do not retransmit the contents of the message.
Thank you.

Hackensack University Medical Center is the proud recipient of Quality New Jersey's
Governor's Gold Award for Performance Excellence