includes:
1. Announcements of educational programs related to Hmong health
2. Information related to the health status of the Hmong people
3. Updates to the Hmong Health website at www.hmonghealth.org
4. Announcements of books and audiovisual resources related to Hmong health,
as produced by our subscribers and other reputable organizations
5. Questions and discussion related to Hmong health promotion and education

This is a moderated list, which means that all messages you send will be
"approved" by the list moderator.  However, I do not intend to alter your
messages, unless inappropriate for the list or SPAM.

If you would like to share information via the list, please send an email
message to [log in to unmask]  We do not accept attachments, but can
include a link to documents on your website.

I think that I've subscribed those of you have requested inclusion, but may
have missed some.  Since subscriptions require moderator approval, just send
your request to me.

Cross posted; please post to other lists as you see fit.

Thanks - Peg

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP
Project Coordinator, Hmong Health Education Network
http://www.hmonghealth.org
(715)687-4976 Fax:(715)687-4976  http://www.pegallen.net
mailto:[log in to unmask]