-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Gluck, Jeannine
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 11:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Publication Type (PT) listing for journal citation s

There's a list pages I-129 to I-136 in the 2003 print edition of MeSH. Don't
know where to find it online.

--JCG

echnlibrary.org
solving your problems. saving your time.

Jeannine Cyr Gluck, MLS, AHIP
Director of the Medical Library
860 647 6853
Eastern Connecticut Health Network                                   fax 860
647 6443
71 Haynes Street
Manchester, CT 06040