From: Shirley Lewis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 8:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ?Physician info

What are you using for the most current, up-to-date information on
physicians that is not prohibitively expensive? To use the AMA Doctor
Finder
you have to know the state or zip, and ABMS doesn't include those not
board
certified. Does anyone have experience with the "American Medical
Directory
& Physicians Guide" on CD ROM which is touted on many listservs?

Shirley C. Lewis, MLS, AHIP
Assistant Librarian
Br. Edmond Drouin Library
Walsh University