I am looking for an article I think I read in which the comment was made that women search the Internet for health information more often than men.  I have tried to find this  article but have had no luck.  Any ideas?

Carole

Carole Gilbert
Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
Providence Hospital
16001 West Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
248/849-3294
248/849-3201 (fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message and any accompanying data are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.