Dear friends,
I need this article for some clinical needs .Kindly help me in this matter

JAMA. 2003;290:2149-2158
Efficacy of Gefitinib, an Inhibitor of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase, in Symptomatic Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Randomized Trial
Mark G. Kris; Ronald B. Natale; Roy S. Herbst; Thomas J. Lynch Jr; Diane Prager; Chandra P. Belani; Joan H. Schiller; Karen Kelly; Harris Spiridonidis; Alan Sandler; Kathy S. Albain; David Cella; Michael K. Wolf; Steven D. Averbuch; Judith J. Ochs; Andrea C. Kay
with very best wishes
A-Shazia