You said: "Within the last few months, I have found it increasingly
difficult to use PubMed because every time I hit "back" from an abstract
back to the search, or back from one search screen citation list to a
then I have to hit "refresh" and then "retry"".

I too have had the same problem after spending only seconds browsing an
abstract on PubMed.  It seems like it could keep the "post data" for a
little longer!.  Someone suggested going back to the history page each
time.  That isn't as simple as it seems if you have looked at several
pages of PubMed citations then have to go back to the first page via the
history, then remember what page you were on before you got the "post
data" message just because you looked at an abstract!

As for CDC, I have had trouble today with the ATSDR website and they are
part of CDC.  Any link that I have tried from a Google search with ATSDR
in it does not work, nor does it work to try to go directly to their
home page.  I have called ATSDR and left a message with hope that they
will get back to me with an answer.

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health
Library
615 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-614-2834