From: Yanicke, Joan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 9:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ?Cardiac surgery videos

Good Morning,
One of our nursing educators is looking to borrow or to buy a video that
shows the procedures of bypass surgery and valve replacement. One video or
two , doesn't matter as long as both are done. We are not interested in the
minimally invasive procedures.
The tape will be used with nursing staff who take care of these patients
pre-op, post op and prepare them for discharge.

If anyone has such a tape, please let me know.

Thanks.

Joan Yanicke
Manager, Library Services
St. Vincent Hospital / Worcester Medical Center
20 Worcester Center Blvd
Worcester, MA 01608
Voice: 508-363-6117
Fax: 508-363-9118