On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:38:01 -0700, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Today is FREE CONE DAY at Ben and Jerry's worldwide!
>Don't be stupid, eat free ice cream.
>
>http://www.benjerry.com/

I'd rather pay $2.50 for a cone than spend 1 hour waiting on line for a
free cone. My time is worth more than $2.50 per hour. It seems stupid to
wait for anything worth less than $10 for an hour.

Plus, the B&Js in Ithaca closed. The closest one would be a 2 hour drive
each way. DEFINITELY not worth it. That would be 4 hours of driving, plus 2
hours on line, we're talking a savings of .84 per hour for 6 hours.

I'll just walk to my local ice cream shop at my leisure and get a cone for
$2.50. I believe that would be the most politically correct thing to do, as
well as a smart thing to do. Or, better yet, when I go to Wegmans to shop
for dinner, I'll buy a half gallon of ice cream for $2.50. I ain't stupid.

Don't be stupid...eat ice cream, even if you have to pay a few dollars for
it!

-Sh