Specifically Mt. Washington.  The recent flurry of posts regarding GOS and
Tucks reminded me of a question that I've wondered about.  Anyone have any
experience sliding down from the summit all the way to Pinkham?   Hillmans
dumps right into the Sherburne, which is a great descent, but coming down
from the summit you obviously wouldn't be able to make it over to the top of
Hillmans without a traverse.  Toni Matt went over the Lip, down the Little
Headwall, and onto the Sherburne.  Could you do the same from say Right
Gully or Right Right Gully, for those of us too timid to drop over the Lip?

Regards,
Chris