Once I skied from the summit, across the alpine garden, over the lip,
across to the little headwall, all the way down.
There have been times when the connection to the little headwall was
open, but sherburne was not.  If the connection is open, anything in
Tuckermans (e.g. right gully) can get to it.
Sometime part of Sherburne is open, but the connection to little
headwall is gone.
I've done the traverse to hillmans, both from the upper snowfields, and
from climbing out the top of left gully.  The best route is to hike to
the side peak between tuckermans and hillmans, ski down from that to
hillmans.
I've heard sherburne is gone this year, so it'll have to wait till next

Rich