Jeremy Malczyk [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>> telenaut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>That is the question.
>>

>Given the number of times you've opted for the former, I;d say it's
about
>time you tried the latter. Yeah, it's farther, but you get a lot more
bang
>for your buck.

Yeah, and it could actually be pretty decent too- s'posed to get some
cool precip tonight, but warm temps tomorrow, so any increase in avi
hazard should be short-lived leaving a very fine corn layer at the
surface!  Whatever the conditions are, it has to be sweeter on Mt.
Washington than those fish-market bumps on Superstar!

dana

_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop