The tentative plan - subject to change as all dynamic ski mountaineering
plans are - is to assess the situation during the hike in while it's as
frozen as it'll ever be. If appropriate, we'll descend via Hillman's.
Ascending via Hillman's adds a couple of miles to the hike, but descending
that way adds no appreciable walking time.

----
Marc Guido, Editor and Publisher
First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
16 Wertman Lane