>If that's the case, they use the
> teacher's login, and we change it when the teacher returns.
Yikes! I have tried to emphasize to teachers that they should not share
their passwords, though some still do. I have even seen teacher passwords
written down on sub plans!

>We do have a generic student account, at present, and they can use that to get
out on the> Web or to use software loaded on a particular machine.

This is our preferred solution as well, as subs do not usually need to
access network resources. I have set up an "office sub" account for office
substitutes because they do need network privileges to post daily notices,
etc.

We need a policy: in particular I would like to have subs sign the AUP!

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Waterbury, VT