Eric and all,

Sorry for the delay in this response - I've been bad with reading lists
these days. Our middle/high school uses VersaCad. Check them out at
http://www.versacad.com/versacad - our middle/high school has been
using the software for a long time and there was a time when they
didn't have an update for a long time but it looks like they're back
into making updates regularly. If you would like to get in touch with
our tech ed guy e-mail me directly and I'll give you his e-mail address
and phone number.

- Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Vermont, USA