Description : The Data Trainer will work in cooperation with the VDC’s Field Based Data Coordinator to oversee data collection and analysis and provide training to participating school districts and supervisory unions with respect to the development ofin developing a statewide student information and analysis system.
Support the VDC’s Field Based Data Coordinator to:
Provide communication and
coordination between the Vermont Data Consortium, State of
· Assist school districts and supervisory unions to collect and process digital data to meet the requirements of a statewide student information and analysis system;
· Coordinate and deliver professional development and technical support to supervisory union and school district staff to facilitate the collection and preparation of data;
· Use the “Train the Trainer” model to deliver professional development in school districts and supervisory unions thus enabling administrators and faculty to utilize their educational data to effect school change (i.e., data based decision making).
Candidates must have a high level of system analysis and design ability along with a solid foundation in current best practices for education reform. Successful candidates must demonstrate a high level of oral and written communication.
· Knowledge of local student data systems
· Knowledge of system analysis and design
· Knowledge of K-12 professional development Professional develop
· Knowledge of data education dataEducation Data analysis methodology
· Understanding of current status as well as future direction of the Vermont Comprehensive Assessment System;
· Ability to research effective systems and evaluate them based on the current and future educational needs.
This is a part-time (.30), one-year
Please send letter of interest, resume, and
two letters of recommendation by
Information Technology Director
Lamoille South Supervisory