We've been buying our's from Office Environments.  They are not cheap, about $150 each, but have a lifetime warrantee, which can pay off in the long run.  The plastic wheels can be tough on a tile floor, but they are available with glides (no wheels) or rubber wheels for a few bucks more.  The price is delivered and assembled.  Warrantee work is done on site.

--Steve Barner, South Burlington

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/18/04 11:29AM >>>
We are interested in purchasing adjustable chairs for our computer lab which
is used by our first through eighth graders.  Does anyone have
recommendations for a chair that has survived rugged use in their school and
is available at a reasonable price?

Thanks for the help!

Cindy O'Hara
Operations Supervisor