Samuel:

May I inquire, which play you refer to in your SftP correspondence?  I'd
very much like to know.  Thanks!  Also, and a FYI: Kelly Moore at Barnard
College will publish her sociological study of radical science very shortly,
  her book is entitled, Social Movements and the Development of Radical
Science in America, 1955-1975 (Princeton Univ. Press).  My dissertation
"Liberating Science: Radical Scientists in America, 1968-1974" should be
finished soon as well (I hope so as I've been working on it for 8 years!!!
).

Cheers,

Pat

On Friday, May 14, 2004, at 09:45  PM, Samuel Waite wrote:

Patrick Catt
1511 Ironwood Country Club Drive
Normal, IL.  61761-5225
(309) 451-3434