Samuel: May I inquire, which play you refer to in your SftP correspondence? I'd very much like to know. Thanks! Also, and a FYI: Kelly Moore at Barnard College will publish her sociological study of radical science very shortly, her book is entitled, Social Movements and the Development of Radical Science in America, 1955-1975 (Princeton Univ. Press). My dissertation "Liberating Science: Radical Scientists in America, 1968-1974" should be finished soon as well (I hope so as I've been working on it for 8 years!!!). Cheers, Pat On Friday, May 14, 2004, at 09:45 PM, Samuel Waite wrote: [log in to unmask] Patrick Catt 1511 Ironwood Country Club Drive Normal, IL. 61761-5225 (309) 451-3434