So far, it's true the worst so far described from Iraq is not as bad as
WWII Germans infiicted or the US  in Viet-nam, however, as has now been
reported in US papers, this kind of behavior is fairly routine by guards
in US prisons, against fellow Americans. I don't believe this behavior is
restricted only to non-European descendents, though of course they reamin
a dsproortionaltiely large part of our prison population.
Best,
Michael