sorry, here's the link:

http://www.mountwashington.org/avalanche/

I think Jonathan and some others (Matt?), have been discussing heading there this weekend.  I'm not sure at this time if I can make it.  But those photos on
your link sure don't look very reassuring.   I also checked out the "Time for Tuckerman's" website, and a link to the Mount Washington website said there are
lots of holes that skis and stuff (so far no people), have been falling into at Tuckerman's as the snowpack is deteriorating very quickly.  They even stated
they may close the Tuckerman Trail this week.  Boy, the snow is sure going fast.

Henry