Skip opines:
>One of the splendid ironies here is that while Netsky and another virus are
>problems right now, the new Sasso worm that's causing problems all over
>hell and gone only impacts W2000 and higher.  Us antiquated Win98 users are
>immune.
>
>First time for everything, I suppose.

Sometimes the most secure places to be are either on the leading or
trailing edges of a given technology. I suppose that explains some of the
Rossi 4S / Marker M26 / Nordica 977 combos I saw this weekend at Snowbird.
Contrasted neatly with the Atomic Big Daddys, Voelkl 724s, and Phat Luvs.

-marc
  Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?