        Susan -
           A Google search yielded the 2004 Construction &
        Design winner.  The URL is:
                www.hdrinc.com/Corporate/Rankings.htm

           The article appeared I think in the March 8, 2004
        issue of Modern Healthcare (but I'm not absolutely certain
        of that).
           The Google search also provided information on
        other years' winners.  I did a simple search. I think
        I used the phrase "healthcare design & construction" or
        something similar.  Anyway, I hope this helps.

        Regards,
           Nancy Panella -

Nancy Mary Panella, Ph.D.
Librarian/Director