This is a terrific workshop!  The organizers are offering the group discount to MLA and MLA chapter members. See the web page, listed in the last paragraph, for more details.

-- Lisa
Lisa K. Traditi, MLS, AHIP
Head, Education and Learning Resources Center
Denison Memorial Library
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
4200 E. 9th Avenue,  Denver CO 80262-0003
voice: 303-315-7356     fax: 303-315-0294
[log in to unmask]    http://denison.uchsc.edu <http://denison.uchsc.edu/>