>Which Pig is which?

>--Matt K.

Left to right, 1,2,3.

Eric just sent me a picture he took of me from a pretty cool angle. It's
looking down into the coulior from the side.

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/World/pppmdpbed.jpg

Jerm,

I've been staring at the picture for a while and I still can't see it.
Help!

I got the names from Dawson's 14er book, but different people could have
different names for anything. Calling them "Panty Lines" does sound cooler.