Matt Duffy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Jerm,
>
>I've been staring at the picture for a while and I still can't see it.
>Help!
>
>I got the names from Dawson's 14er book, but different people could have
>different names for anything. Calling them "Panty Lines" does sound
cooler.

>Jeremy Malczyk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/World/pigs3.jpg

The rocks to either side of the topless 2nd chute are the legs  ... see it
now?

Some of those other names sound different too .. I think the dogleg chute,
or the next one over, went by Outhouse or something of that nature after
boulder on the ridge above that looks like an outhouse. Of course that's a
memory from 9th grade so I could be pulling this out of my ssa.

Jerm